Stay and Play
We have missed you…
As a treat from us to you, when you book a minimum of 3 nights including breakfast and you’ll get 30% off!
There are lots of amazing places to rediscover right on the doorstep, and that includes the beautiful seaside city of Bournemouth! Reconnect with loved ones and make the most of the great outdoors with this amazing deal from Holiday Inn Bournemouth.
- A minimum of three nights must be booked for the offer to apply.
- Breakfast Included
- Advance Payment required for full stay
- Must book 7 days in advance
See terms and conditions for more information or contact us to find out more.
Things to do in the Bournemouth area
Who doesn’t love a visit to the beach or the coast? Our hotel in Bournemouth is in the perfect location for you and your family or partner to enjoy a break by the seaside.
We are surrounded by so many amazing local attractions and days out, including three stunning National Trust locations.
- Brownsea Island is the largest of the islands in Poole Harbour in the county of Dorset, England. The island is owned by the National Trust. Hiking, picnics & wildlife viewing, especially of red squirrels, are popular at this historic spot.
- Check out and book an Island Cruise with City Cruises
- If its a special celebration why not pre book with Dorset Cruises
- Studland Bay is a glorious slice of natural coastline in Purbeck featuring a four-mile stretch of golden, sandy beach and views of Old Harry Rocks and the Isle of Wight.
- Getting there?
- Use the Sandbanks ferry
- OR if travelling by car, use the following postcodes: Poole/Bournemouth: BH13 7QN / Studland side: BH19 3BA
- Corfe Castle is a village and civil parish in the English county of Dorset. It is the site of a ruined castle of the same name. The village and castle stand over a gap in the Purbeck Hills on the route between Wareham and Swanage.
- Getting there? 20 miles away (45-minute drive).